Answers to some frequently asked questions, you'll find some boring bits (we have to include by law) in our terms and conditions.
- Why can't I find any postage charges?
- Because there are none! We offer FREE standard postage on all of our products to the UK mainland (everyone likes free stuff). Postage within the UK mainland is sent using Royal Mail Second Class. If you need your order urgently, we offer a speedier service guaranteed next day before 1pm for an additional £5.99 (within the mainland UK, excludes Northern Ireland) or if you are one of our many international customers, simply add the international delivery option which can be found on every product page.
- When will I receive my order?
- Items are generally dispatched within 24 hours. Standard Delivery is sent by Royal Mail Second Class which aims for delivery in a minimum of 3 days. Please call us if your order is urgent and we can arrange next day shipping as detailed above. Overseas orders will be quoted before dispatch: we can ship to most countries, please call or email for a quotation.
- I want to return my order, what do I do?
- We personally check all orders before they leave so hopefully you'll never need to be inconvenienced with returning anything. However, if your order does arrive broken or faulty, simply chat to us and we'll happily replace or refund.
- Your privacy is Assured
- We do not pass our customers' names and addresses on to any third party for their own use. We would like to retain your details after fulfilling your order to send you further information and for marketing and analysis purposes here at dog & bone. If you do not want us to use your information in this way, please tell us. We do not store credit card or payment details.
- We test our products
- We only sell products that work and send you tips on how to get the most out of them, too. You can rest assured that we've either used them with our own dogs or one of our customers or specialist advisors has particularly recommended them. It's a promise we're proud to keep.
- That warm, fuzzy feeling
- When you buy from us you are doing more than lightening the load from your purse. All of our packaging is 100% recyclable and a Government survey has proven that the carbon footprint of home shopping is 24 times better than going in to town by car - so you're doing your bit for the environment. Plus a proportion of our profits go to our Charity of the Year so you're doing your bit for charity, too. So thank you very much!
- Value for money
- None of us like to pay over the odds, especially in the current financial climate. Whilst we won't compromise certain dog & bone values – like our 100% recyclable packaging and our products that work really well to capture and maintain your dog's attention – we will ensure you always get good value fro money. If you sign up to our email newsletter, you'll see we offer regular offers for subscribers.
- Our guarantee
- Dog & bone are very proud of our products and services. If you are not delighted with your purchase, for whatever reason, please get in touch. We will cheerfully attend to the problem. This does not affect your statutory rights.
We are proud of our level of customer service, but this reputation means nothing unless your experience is good. We use our products ourselves and we aim to provide the service that we would like to be on the receiving end of.
If anything we do fails to meet your expectations we want to know about it! You can be certain that we'll put it right, provide a replacement (or a refund) and any help or advice needed. You can call us on 0800 882 4015 or email firstname.lastname@example.org (which is picked up every few hours). dog & bone is a friendly team of knowledgeable and enthusiastic people: Davina ensures that your order goes out, Karen organises the excellent learn events, Jez advises us on our product range and the best uses for them and I'm Joe – I try to keep everyone in line.